The only thing better than great wine is great wine at a great discount. Forget standing in line for televisions or getting into a brawl at Walmart over whatever this year’s equivalent of Tickle Me Elmo is…. Stay home and order wine goodies from the safety of your couch. After all, that’s where you’re going to drink it while watching wine movies later anyway, right?
The Cyber Monday Wine Deals You Don’t Want to Miss
Wine.com is one of the biggest online wine stores out there. We like it year-round for availability and pricing reasons, but the site’s Cyber Monday deals are making us extra excited about stocking up this week. Use the code SHIPFOR5 to get $5 flat-rate shipping through 11/27/2016 and check out their holiday wine deals – there are some great labels, such as Chateau de Beaucastel and Schug, for a minimum of 30% off.
Three other great deals (while supplies last):
- Chateau Peymouton Bordeaux, 2012 – Was $45, now just $19.99 – BUY IT
- Clarendon Hills Liandra Syrah, 2010 – Was $72, now just $49.99 – BUY IT
- Bibi Graetz Testamatta Sangiovese, 2012 – Was $180, now just $109.99 – BUY IT
Another of the big online wine emporiums, Total Wine offers a wide range of products, including beer and liquor, through their website as well as a large number of brick-and-mortar stores nationwide. Their holiday discounts include $15 off a $100 wine purchase (use the code JINGLE when you check out) as well as a number of Black Friday wine deals that are good through 11/27/2016. Don’t forget about their everyday Mix 6 offer, either; that alone can save you an average of a couple bucks per bottle.
Amazon is known for its killer Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, and this year is no exception. There are dozens if not hundreds of opportunities for intrepid wine lovers to buy discounted wine goodies through Amazon this weekend, but you’ll have hunt and peck a bit as they’re categorized in a few different spots (you can, however, use the site’s search tool to refine Cyber Monday deals by department, and there’s one for wine!). Deals are also limited in quantity, but it’s worth refreshing the site often as they’ve promised to add new sale items ever five minutes for the rest of the week.
A few of the deals we found:
- NOTMOG Plastic Stemless Wine Glasses (Set of ) – List Price $29.95, now $16.77 – BUY IT
- EDGY Wine Foil Cutter – List Price $19.99, now $7.97 – BUY IT
- William Hill Estate Wine and Golf Ball Gift Set – 25% off three bottles plus 1-cent shipping – BUY IT
- Buy 6, Save 60% plus 1-cent shipping (wide variety of wines) – BUY IT
You can also sign up for Amazon’s Daily Deals emails so you don’t miss anything awesome.
ONEHOPE wines are made in Napa Valley’s Rutherford AVA, and proceeds from each bottle sold go to support a range of philanthropic efforts ranging from clinical trials aiming to find a cure for cancer to organizations dedicated to feeding children who would otherwise go hungry. This holiday season, you can support some very worthy causes while also snagging some affordable wine thanks to ONEHOPE’s deal delivering 40% off every time you buy three or more bottles from their site. Just use code BFCM-3 for the discount and BFCM-6 for free shipping on 6 or more bottles.
Other Sites With Cyber Monday Wine Deals
- Kohls – Deals include discounted copper Moscow Mule mugs, wine racks, Wine Enthusiast champagne flutes, wine aerators, and Spiegelau Champagne flutes
- Best Buy – Save on wine refrigerators and coolers
- Wine Country Gift Baskets – All kinds of wine-related gift baskets, including food items and wine from producers such as Coppola, Kiarna, and Duckhorn
- Groupon – Use the code CYBER20 to save an extra 20% on already discounted items and experiences ranging from restaurant coupons to winery visits
- Justin – This award-winning Paso Robles winery is known for bold, Bordeaux-style reds, and on Cyber Monday you can get 30% off those wines when you purchase six or more. Use the code 2016CYBER to get the special pricing.